Sanjay Vatsa: Strategy and Execution
Sanjay is President – Inveniam International and is the Chairman of Inveniam, Advisory Board. Sanjay has 25+ years of experience in senior “C’ level global leadership positions having served as Managing Director at Citi, BlackRock, State Street, Merrill Lynch, etc. He has been instrumental in the modernization of financial markets & transformation of various financial firms and has realized value of over ~$3bn to the bottom line.
Sanjay has been a key player in the industry and has been Chairman of multiple industry committees, such as Bond Market Association, Asset Management Forum, Securities Industry Association, etc. where he lead and participated in transforming the financial infrastructure and reducing risk on trade date. Sanjay, as Chairman of the Advisory Board, OMGEO was instrumental in building a transformative financial industry utility. He has played an active and leadership role in shaping the Capital Markets infrastructure in India, USA and Singapore
Sanjay is an active angel investor / advisor to firms and late state startups where he provides innovative and disruptive solutions in health care, in fintech, cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Sanjay is currently focused on creating an eco-system for startup and early-stage revenue companies, to realize their potential by appropriately positioning them in the Marketplace for growth at scale.
He is currently a:
· President, International and Chairman, Advisory Board at Inveniam Capital – a data operating system that provides transparency and price discovery to facilitate digital trading of Private Assets
· Director and Chairman of Audit Committee – Makara Strategic Acquisition Corp – USD 250MM Energy SPAC
· Director – DeFI Devs – a universal layer 2 Blockchain that facilitates interoperability across block chains and identity
· Partner and Mentor at Princeton Growth Accelerator (PGA)
· Strategic advisor to Global TIE Women fostering Global Women Entrepreneurship across 90 locations – Embrace, Engage and Empower